Saturday 27 August 2011

girly holidays..

I recently went on my first girlie holiday with my 6 best friends, we went to newquay for the week and stayed on a 17-30's campsite, ahh it was the best week ever,we partied all night and recovered all day haha, Newquay is a beautiful place in cornwall the weather was lush all week apart from the last night. I met some amazing people there and were hopefully meeting back up with them in october at the same place, here somes pictures i want to share with you...
This is me with the London boys..

This is mean and the girls the first night, the ginger one is chloe, the one with black hair is nicole next to her is zoey, the one in the bright pink is lauren, then me and next to me is abii

abi me peter zoey jack, the SURREY boys ( personal joke)

This is me and lauren

Me and Lauren again lol

Me and Chloeee

this is me jordan lauren luke and down the bottom abi and steve

as soon as we arrived we seen this, haha this is me Gary(the scott) and Chloee
The scottish boys were our neighbours

This is me and bradley(nipper bristol) i called him!!


This are a few pictures of the holiday, have any of you been on holiday this summer with your friends? next year where going back to Newquay for my birthday in June and then Ayia Napa in July

Love and Hugs
Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment