Thursday 25 August 2011

HELLO, im Hannah who are YOU?

Hello Hello HELLO!

I'm Hannah, who may you be ? :-)
lol as you now know i am Hannah and i'm a new first time of the carriage blogger, well i hope i'm just testing this out to see if i acctually do get people reading me and liking my posts. Why start blogging you ask, well bassically i've been watching youtube guru's for i don't know how many bloody years, and ive always read there blogs, now i'd LOVE to make youtube video's but i'm shy and know i wouldn't know what to say, but anyhoo back to blogs, ive always read there blogs and thought well make one see how it goes..
basically my name is hannah i am 17 and on a budget lolllllls, i sadly havent got a job so live off my parents, but i am trying to get a job i promise :P.. btw im training to be a social worker/youth worker and i do get paid for that so its not that bad.
To sum me up in 3 words, im CRAZY, loud and girlyyyyyyyyy, please read me and tell alll your blogging friends about me muchos thanks

Tumblr_lqhlpoyauw1qca13po1_500_large
ISN'T THIS GORGEOUS... i want, leaving you with this

Hannah xx


No comments:

Post a Comment