Thursday 25 August 2011

Rimmel :lasting finish 25 hr foundation review..

hey hunnnnies,
eeek, i'd like to welcome you to my first beauty blog, even though i haven't got followers atm, i AM trying my hardest to get you all to come see my blog, so i'll have to do posts so your not dissapointed. I need to put the work in to make sure you all want to come back, and if you do i appreciate it so much :-)
so back to the blog, i recently needed a new foundation, No7 has discounted the mousse i used to use, but i'm happy to say they are bringing it back to stock in October, i will be one of the first running to boots to go get it eeeek..
so anyhoo i went into my local boots and i'd read blogs that had raved about this foundation so i thought if its good enough for you then its good enough for me, & im sorry to say i dont think much of this foundation. If your like me and get more than the odd one spot, you'll want a foundation that will be able to give you the confidence you need, if im honest i had to pile on alot of concealer before and after i used this foundation, although its a heavy foundation it didn't give me the coverage i needed. It such a heavy foundation that i couldn't even apply it with my foundation brush i had to do it with my fingers, which i hate doing anyway, but if i didn't want a grubby foundation look i hate to use them, it left me with really greasy skin so i had to pack on the powder, if im honest this foundation was a big FAT FAIL, which im gutted about because i did spend money which i haven't got much of lately and i bought it along the time of my holiday ( i went away with my friends) so to be honest i wasn't a happy bunny.
If your like me and u need confidence off a foundation, i wouldn't go for this foundation, but i have a foundation i can't rave about enough...

this foundation is BEAUTIFUL and well worth getting girlies, and £13.50  i think its an amazing price and No7 vouchers are out atm, so treat yourself to this, ahh i cant rave about it anymore i love it..
hope this blog isn't too long and please let me know your thoughts!
love and hugs

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment